Notices

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
For me the last release working perfectly even with hebrew text... thanks Frals.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by tlr_79 View Post
Hey guys im in australia, ive got it set up and im able to recieve mms from anyone but im only able to send mms to people on the same network, Vodafone. No one else seems to receive my msg's.

Any suggestions anyone???
I have the same issue.
Was a fix ever found ?

Just to re-iterate:
I'm on Vodafone Australia.
1. Send and recieve MMS to Vodafone users works.
2. Receive MMS from Optus works.
3. Send to Optus, fails, the message is never received.
4. Send to Optus, works, if there is no attachment, meaning just some text.

A friend also on Vodafone Australia can send the same pic to the same Optus user successfully via his iPhone.

Have used all pic sizes in fMMS and even used very small pic down to 35Kb, still no go.

Rang Vodafone and they said all is set correctly on their end.

Does anyone know how to go about deleting MMS messages, I can read them but do not see any way to delete.
Thanks

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by venusrising View Post
Does anyone know how to go about deleting MMS messages, I can read them but do not see any way to delete.
Thanks
try long press, it's been awhile since i used it.

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by venusrising View Post
Thanks
Delete messages:
Tap-and-hold in the main view -> Click "Delete"
or Open the message -> Application menu -> Delete

in the x-terminal to delete all messages:
rm -r /home/user/.fmms/

The Following User Says Thank You to carlon For This Useful Post:
How do I prevent the N900 automatically using the "MMS" apn for a regular data connection?

I have an N900 on vodafone UK. MMS is working. But it uses a different configuration to my regular clean access point "vodafone internet gprs" which is a different APN

I have the phone set to automatically connect to wifi or 3G & have lots of data applications.

Currently the phone has a tendency to want to connect to MMS rather than "vodafone internet gprs". I have no idea how to configure the priority or whether I can enable/disable autoconnect of specific APs

Currently fmms is set to "rude"

I have two questions:
- I sent an mms to 3 people but in sent mms I am able to see only the last one, is it corrected? is there a way to see the others?
- is it possible to implement a function that works in gallery? when I choose an image I am able to sent via mail, via bt and I'd like to sent via mms..

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by iscio View Post
I have two questions:
- I sent an mms to 3 people but in sent mms I am able to see only the last one, is it corrected? is there a way to see the others?
- is it possible to implement a function that works in gallery? when I choose an image I am able to sent via mail, via bt and I'd like to sent via mms..
there's yet an option to interact with the gallery. U have to add a new service called fmms, u have then to activate it to send your file with fmms and you have done.

sorry but I don't understand. I have fmms on my phone. What I have to enable??

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by iscio View Post
sorry but I don't understand. I have fmms on my phone. What I have to enable??
guarda sugli account di condivisione (menu/impostazioni/account-di-condivisione/fmms) li è presente l'account fmms da abilitare per l'invio delle foto dalla galleria abilitalo e poi sceglilo in galleria quando invii una foto io ho fatto cosi funziona

Last edited by santiago; 2011-05-26 at 19:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python