Active Topics

It happened suddenly. I did not install any new software or updates. When I open AP mobile, the app will launch and then close itself. The feed from AP mobile can show up in the screen normally but I cannot click the news and open the app. It will automatically close. When I enable flight mode and disconnect all the internet, I can open the app. Then if I reconnect internet and refresh, the content will show up and the app does not close itself. But if I close the app and re-open it, it will close itself. So the only way to open it right now is open it in flight mode without any internet and then connect internet.

I have tried the "restore settings" and "clear device". Those does not help. I uninstalled AP mobile and installed it again from the Nokia store, it does not help either. I flash the firmware and EMMC following the instruction on this forum. It does not solve the problem either.

Does any of you have insights how that happen? Is it possible that it is the problem from AP's end? Any advice on what I can try? Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited by coldwaves; 2013-08-26 at 14:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to coldwaves For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I am experiencing the same thing starting this morning. It must be on AP's end. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I am experiencing the same thing starting this morning. It must be on AP's end. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Thank you! Good to know. Maybe I should email the AP support to inform them about this issue. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to coldwaves For This Useful Post:
It is still doing the same thing today. Does any of you experience the similar issue with AP Mobile? Would you please reply here if you AP Mobile on N9 is doing the same thing?

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Earlier this morning it was still crashing for me, however I just tried and everything is back in working order!
I hope you will have the same success!

Edit: i just tried again, and we are back to crashing. Sporadic crashes make the problem even stranger...

Last edited by imaginaryenemy; 2013-08-27 at 15:50.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
Same here

-via Maemo Talk app

Same problem here.