Active Topics

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Wellingborough, UK
Would anyone like to make an offer on a fully working, used N900? It's in OK condition, the screen is a little scratched but it works just fine.

I have the box somewhere but the IMEI's don't match, reason being my USB connector snapped so I sent it off, as a warranty repair, in Nov/2011 and they sent me back a whole new phone... !

It won't be available for sale until I get the Galaxy S4, think it'll be the 26th of April, I'm pre-ordering it today so I'll know an exact date later, when the store opens.

I'd rather see it went to a loving home than be stuck in a box somewhere at the bottom of my wardrobe until 2094.

Prior to sale I'll be flashing the phone to an 'out of the box' state. Then I'll take a video of it working and its condition (with my shiny new S4 ).

All transactions will be through Paypal (costs covered by the purchaser) and it will be sent via Royal Mail First Class recorded only. (I'll split the cost with the purchaser).

If no interest it's going to be an antique one day when I dig it out in 2094.. Lol.

Many Thanks,
Ryan.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RDK For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900, selling n900