Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
Would it be at all possible to install and run TeamSpeak on the 770? I mean from the directions they give on the site, it doesn't seem too hard, but I don't know about the whole ARM processor deal.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
could you provide a link to source code? Are there linux versions already available?

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
konttori

ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/te...2_2032.tar.bz2

that's the only link they have for the client.

I don't think so.

Hello,

I am also interisted in TS for N800/770! So I have written an eMail to them and ask for the Sourcecode witch they really won't give away I think. But I also ask for a Version fpr the Nokia N800/770. So, if other people ask too it will be possible to get one!

Here the eMailaddress of them: info@teamspeak-systems.de

So, lets hope,

Holly

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Will it available for N900?

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by taril View Post
Will it available for N900?
Sorry to the burst your bubble, but it is not open source
The only way you may get it on there is to email the suppliers

Contact page for the company can be found here

They do have a linux client though

You will not, and will not permit others to: (I) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works from the Software; or (II) use, copy, modify, alter, or transfer, electronically or otherwise, the Software or any of the accompanying documentation except as expressly permitted in this Agreement; or (III) redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software whether in a stand-alone configuration or as incorporated with other software code written by any party except as expressly permitted in this Agreement.

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
ok, i will do !thanks

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
It would be so nice to have a TS client, though only the Teamspeak creators themselves could take care of that. Anyone asked them already?

The Following User Says Thank You to Crogge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
It would be so nice to have a TS client, though only the Teamspeak creators themselves could take care of that. Anyone asked them already?
hey as the italian says, " fogetta abaaoout it"!!

here we go N900 FAIL again.

go port android on n900 and just use teamspeak for android.

FAIL

The Following User Says Thank You to lolloo For This Useful Post: