Notices

I downloaded proxy switcher and it's not showing up either in my menu or desktop. Everytime I try to put it on my desktop, nothing happens. I've deleted it and reinstalled it several times and it's the same. Thanks if you can help me.

The Following User Says Thank You to volcal For This Useful Post:
--ffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited by jamie721; 2011-02-09 at 23:51.

the reson it probaly didnt show up is because qt widgets must have the qt widget loader installed. the easyist way to get that is to install qt homescreen widget example from the repositories.

in the end i will have that as a dependancy in the deb package but im still learning.

the current main issues i have been having are after setting the corrct gconf settings the browser doesnt seem to relise they have changed.

and a new method to change the settings as there is a bug in the qt ok button focus for widgets.

then all that needs to happen is the deb package dependancies need sorting.

Your small amount of intrest has given me the push to finish this. It should install now and appear without having to install the homescreen loader.
I have a few tweaks to make to it still and some better graphics for it.

For example:
You must reconect your connection for settings to take place this will be done automaticaly if its even neccassery in the next few updates.

The ok button is buggy when in widget settings if there is anouther widget positioned under the button.

could somebody give any feed back?

Im also thinking about having diffrent profiles you can swap between to set diffrent proxys. the reson for this is because it would have solved a problem at my old work place. Would thi help any one else?