Active Topics

I have the n900 had six months ago, suddenly I have problems n900 reboot loop. time in turn it says nokia then a black screen, keep coming back again to the writings nokia and so continuously until the batery me out, I've done flashing EMMC and frimware, but no results
and I've typed on your pc with
flasher-3.5 - enable-rd-mode
flasher-3.5.exe - enable-rd-mode
all can not
please help me on this issue and I am very grateful for the previous

Hey guys same problem just happened to me. i tried switiching on wifi but it said error so i thought a simple restart will solve the problem. unfortunately that restarts didn't start.. just keeps vibrating and trying to switch on. any1 have a detailed outline of instructions? if any1 can elkp me through teamviewer etc it would be highly appreciated. currently have the phone sitting on charge going berzek,

now there is green writing on the screen saying MALFUNCTION DEVICE SHUTDOWN IN 10s

please help

Originally Posted by hendry long View Post
I have the n900 had six months ago, suddenly I have problems n900 reboot loop. time in turn it says nokia then a black screen, keep coming back again to the writings nokia and so continuously until the batery me out, I've done flashing EMMC and frimware, but no results
and I've typed on your pc with
flasher-3.5 - enable-rd-mode
flasher-3.5.exe - enable-rd-mode
all can not
please help me on this issue and I am very grateful for the previous
flash emmc THEN firmware WITHOUT rebooting inbetween. Then paste EVERYTHING from the window you did the flashing in.

ok?

Originally Posted by kural7 View Post
Hey guys same problem just happened to me. i tried switiching on wifi but it said error so i thought a simple restart will solve the problem. unfortunately that restarts didn't start.. just keeps vibrating and trying to switch on. any1 have a detailed outline of instructions? if any1 can elkp me through teamviewer etc it would be highly appreciated. currently have the phone sitting on charge going berzek,

now there is green writing on the screen saying MALFUNCTION DEVICE SHUTDOWN IN 10s

please help
Here are the flashing
instructions.

flash emmc THEN firmware WITHOUT rebooting inbetween. Then paste EVERYTHING from the window you did the flashing in.

ok?

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
not okay. i don't understand it at all. i can't get the CMD to work my commands properly. can you please help me via teamviwer?