Active Topics

ive got some memory but not a lot and i cant find it. also how do you suggest i get mp3s for ukmp(i had canola problems) i have lots of cd's
but i would rather have a free site.

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
Wow! That's a doozy! Let me take this a bit at a time...
Originally Posted by rei234 View Post
ive got some memory but not a lot and i cant find it.
You have a lot of RAM, but can't physically find it? I'm sorry, but that won't even help you here. Go into your control panel, go to "Memory", the "Virtual" tab, and enable virtual memory.. the more the merrier!

also how do you suggest i get mp3s for ukmp(i had canola problems) i have lots of cd's
Rip them to your computer. You can use whatever program you want to do this. iTunes will do it, foobar2000... Just do a google search for how to rip CDs, because I'm not going to write up a whole tutorial for you in these forums.

but i would rather have a free site.
*cough*illegal*cough* Seriously? You want us to HELP you get music for free? Please, support the artists!

Also, next time I would try using some punctuation. You know, commas and apostrophes.

ok. i will try more punctuation.but i would like a website because it convient compared to my computer which is a little slow.i wish i had a cd drive on my n810 lol.
i agree about supporting because im a musician but i've already bought their cds i think i should be able to find faster way to put it on my tablet. punctuation is fun!
&$&%$@^^%(%#$(%(&*%
i think i misunderstood?