This guy found a machine that can install Vista in 2 minutes...
check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbf9tOGwno

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was F***ing awesome!

My experience with Vista hasn't been much more pleasing. There are a ton of devices which are unsupported in Vista or are supported poorly, and I am not talking about old hardware either. I am talking very mainstream hardware from companies like Nvidia, ATI, Creative Labs, etc. Many manufacturers don't seem to be implementing Vista support on existing product lines, much less old ones, but are instead using it as an opportunity to introduce new "Vista Compatible" products.

I am not finding things much better in the software realm, either. Here especially, companies are using it as an opportunity to dump products and introduce "new" ones which are functionally and cosmetically no different from the old, with the exception of fixing whatever minor bug kept the old version from running under Vista in the first place.

The great advantage of Windows up to this point has been its excellent hardware compatibility and large software install base. Much of that has been wiped away with Vista. In short, there is probably no better time to migrate to Linux.

I gave up on Windows 3 years ago.

After trying every linux distro out there, I gave up and bought a Mac.

I couldn't be happier.

Bob

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
haha that guy is obviously a mac user and probablly got Vista free in a competition or something.

I ordered my Vista CD like 3 months ago and still haven't recieved it :@