n810 is frozen, just stopped working, when i turn it on i get the white screen with the "nokia" is blue letter then nothing works, the unlock/lock key does nothing. it won't even turn off when i hold down the on/off button, when i plug in the charge it doesn't even register that it is charging, tried re-flashing it but my pc gives me the same message that hardware is not properly installed and therefore i can't access it.

nothing works!!! help!!

i had a similar issue on saturday nite. what i did was remove the battery for 2 hours - let it drain whilst i was out to dinner w/the misses. came back put the battery back in and viola' all was right- i had recently updated the mcalendar and homecalendar apps - i have since removed them and no further problems... ymmv

The Following User Says Thank You to prk60091 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
? could you give me some more informations ?

I use now mCalendar and this applet for 3 months, and never get a such problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:
khertan:

you are to modest- aren't you the developer of mcalendar? which i have previously posted was a great app

i as stated above- i had initially installed mcalendar and the home applet on a saturday afternoon-(the only thing i installed that day) because i was tired of gpe and wanted to see what was what....
my n810 froze up = could do nothing
i had to take out my battery let it die as i went out to dinner with my wife and friends=
when i came back i was able to boot and uninstalled mcalendar and the home applet... until i updated to diablo= and i tried again and it works flawlessly.

maybe my wife's glare (at me spending way too much time on my "toys") froze my n810=

but onward and upward and i am updating to the newer version of mcalendar as i type.

thanks again for a great app.

-------------

edit
after updating mcalendar works absolutely flawlessly and i can now delete gpe and erminig

thanks again khertan for a *great* app

Last edited by prk60091; 2008-07-29 at 02:17.