Active Topics

The N900 is in excellent condition. Has a 16GB microSD added to up the memory to 48GB... plenty of music and movie space!!

Will also come with a Proporta Aluminium Lined Leather Case and Advanced Screen Protector (worth £30). Oh and also the official Nokia slip case.

Based in Brighton, UK.

£250
Attached Images

Last edited by TheMathMan; 2010-06-13 at 10:04. Reason: Added pictures

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United Kingdon
Originally Posted by TheMathMan View Post
Hi,

Just weighing up what to do with my phones that I own and considering getting rid of the all powerful N900.

The N900 is in excellent condition. Has a 16GB microSD added to up the memory to 48GB... plenty of music and movie space!!

Would consider a sale outright or a trade for a simpler/smaller phone and cash possibly.

Based in Brighton, UK.

Acceptable suggestions for simpler phones... Palm Pre (UK O2 version), Nokia E71, Samsung BeatDJ, any Blackberries
E71/E72 both nice phones.
If you have no luck try ebay or mazumo. unsure on what the trade in companies are offering but you didnt say how much you wanted )

ive used mazumo a few times and its simple plus cash wired straight to your bank fast now. google em

Still available. Brighton area.

£250 cash or trade for an HD2.

Mate is it scratched in any way or something? Can you include some pics? I am interested in buying it

Would you sell the memory card separate?

If so, how much?

Eugenios - No scratches on main body as it was a warranty replacement due to a faulty screen on my original unit.

There is a tiny mark on the battery cover on one side (0.5mm) and barely noticeable.

AndrewG - I'm afraid I wouldn't sell the memory card separately.

Okay then can you ship to Cyprus? If you want you can give me your email so we can communicate through there

I can't PM you eugenios.

Yeah, i seem to be having some trouble accessing the private messaging function. I sent the activation email many times but no luck

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Can offer £220 Cex voucher + £30

or I can can do an unlocked e71 and £90 as you requested above

100% feedback ebay and avforums.

Last edited by imperiallight; 2010-05-22 at 16:30.