Notices

I don't know even if it's possible, but in any case I really would like some themes created as much as possible with the aid of 3d computer graphics.

Obvious resource hog, but good luck with that.

Can you give an example of what you mean? Do you mean a 3D user interface or a theme that has a 3D look to it?

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ new zealand
u saying sum thing like live wallpaper app ? uses approx 30% cpu running the matrix wallpaper only use it for the wow factor when showing friends lol

Originally Posted by exo View Post
Can you give an example of what you mean? Do you mean a 3D user interface or a theme that has a 3D look to it?
I don't mean anything extraterrestrial. Something done with Blender or similar programs instead of 2d graphics. As to wallpapers is easy, but I would like to see also icons, keys of the keyboard and all the rest of the theme with a 3d looking: I mean with depht, light, shadows.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
So all you want is a theme with less flat graphics...?

Isn't it just a matter of creating a load of icons but with a 3d look? Bascially replace every graphic with a 3d looking version?

maybe...
please ... i want to make the n900 3D-Ready.
so i can connect a 3D-glasses on the tv-out port to see the homescreens in 3D...

is clear ... or not ?

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
It's perfectly clear, but if you are looking for the 3D look it really only comes to life when looking at a moving image. The capabilities of an N900 are not going to be able to push out moving 3D images, especially on the desktop, across 4 desktops, whilst sliding between them.

Perfectly clear, what you want, but it will only be on static images.

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ France, St Martin
we can make 3d on the nokia n900 by just using front cam,i dont how we able to do it but it can be done ckeck this link out http://johanneskuhlmann.de/blog/2010...head-tracking/