you know on most phones you have a little cut off corner with a 'hook' that you can hang phone charms off, some phones the stylus etc - I know this sounds trivial, and it is, wont stop me buying it anyway - it's just i'm a bugger with my keys and always loose them, so the easiest way to keep track of them is to attach them to the phone charm, cos my phone is always in my hand :P

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
This will scratch your screen for sure

Originally Posted by alux View Post
you know on most phones you have a little cut off corner with a 'hook' that you can hang phone charms off, some phones the stylus etc - I know this sounds trivial, and it is, wont stop me buying it anyway - it's just i'm a bugger with my keys and always loose them, so the easiest way to keep track of them is to attach them to the phone charm, cos my phone is always in my hand :P
What debernardis said.

The hook itself is the tiny hole below the USB connector, you'll need to pop the battery cover off to hook it on the inside of the device.

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
bottom left hand corner (when in landscape position) you have to take the battery cover off to loop it through ...
..... works like a charm haha geddit ... charm! ah nevermind.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fraaaaanka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by alux View Post
Yep. There is a notch on the bottom left corner (with the phone in landscape). With the battery door open, slide the cord inside, place behind the hook then close the battery door.

Edit:
You people are fast.

yes there is and debernardis is right,it will scratch your £500 phone.

joe

No it does not.

EDIT:
I stand corrected. I thought that was a mic input hole. I learn new things every day. I even pulled out my phone to look at it. What a botch on my part.

Last edited by kd_alex; 2010-04-12 at 17:37.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
It certainly does, as described above. Some people use it for a wrist strap (useful for photography). Others keep a phone charm there.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
It certainly does, as described above. Some people use it for a wrist strap (useful for photography). Others keep a phone charm there.
I have a wrist strap on mine, very useful. It won't scratch your phone if you have a screen protector and one of those rubberised cases.

Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
This will scratch your screen for sure
well, whenever I put my current phone in my pocket (Nokia 5800), I wrap the thing that came with it with the guitar pick on it around the phone and make sure the keys are touching the back, so I should be safe - well, should be no more damage than my jean pocket would give it!

Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
The hook itself is the tiny hole below the USB connector, you'll need to pop the battery cover off to hook it on the inside of the device.
Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
bottom left hand corner (when in landscape position) you have to take the battery cover off to loop it through ...
Great, thanks for the quick and helpful replies!

Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
..... works like a charm haha geddit ... charm! ah nevermind.