Notices

Here is my first pack of N900 wallpapers, about half of them are "true loop" meaning there is no seams so all 4 desktops will connect together. The other half are just normal loop papers due to the render I used or the fact its just a pano.

Gundam (True Loop)(Self Created)

Fatestay Night (True Loop)(Self Created)

Beach Girl (Normal Loop)(Self Created)

Super Mario Bros (True Loop)(Self Created)

Super Metroid (True Loop)(Self Created)

Burst Angel (Normal Loop)(Self Created)

Death Note (True Loop)(Self Created)

Batman Arkham Asylum #1 (Normal Loop)(Screenshot)

Batman Arkham Asylum #2 (Normal Loop)(Screenshot)

Mirrors Edge (Normal Loop)(Screenshot)

Download all 10 in Pack #1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/33449228...lpapers_V1.rar

Last edited by ViciousXUSMC; 2010-01-13 at 05:38.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ViciousXUSMC For This Useful Post:
Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Here's a request,
a looping wallpaper of Liverpool FC's stadium of Anfield. Kind of like how someone has done Arsenal's stadium already. That one came out quite well.

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
wheres the arsenal one????!!!! link please

Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Here's a request,
a looping wallpaper of Liverpool FC's stadium of Anfield. Kind of like how someone has done Arsenal's stadium already. That one came out quite well.
It has to be something I can create from sources on the web or create by hand that sounds like something I would need to go photograph

sounds great if a man u one can be done also.

Ok I still have to package these together but here are the 7 I have so far for the N900

http://picasaweb.google.com/masakako...eat=directlink

5 of them are at N900 Wallpapers, the other 2 I will upload later somewhere for download and start making more.

Last edited by ViciousXUSMC; 2010-01-12 at 12:43.

Updated, I decided I will release my wallpapers in packs of 10 because if I keep adding to the same post it will get super long and confusing. So this thread is now for pack#1 and its released.

You can download it from here: http://rapidshare.com/files/33449228...lpapers_V1.rar

You can also find about half of them for individual download on N900Wallpapers.com

awesome walls keep em coming

Originally Posted by djbboy View Post
awesome walls keep em coming
Will do, running out of ideas for original work like most of the anime ones, those take time as I have to design a pretty background that can tile and cover unlimited amount of space and then rip some renders.

The pc game screen shots are super easy though I can produce those in just minutes if I have the game installed on my PC.

The SNES ones take lots of time too, its many screenshots edited together, but so far every game I tried it for requires massive editing as the SNES likes to have 2 or 3 layers that travel at a different speed so your screen shots do not fit together, as a result I actually have to compile 2 or 3 layers separately and then carefully cut away the parts that dont fit.

Side scrollers work easiest, I tried zelda and it was impossible with its small areas and overhead view.

I'll try to keep a pretty evenly mixed variety coming up. First one I want to do for the next pack is Super Ghouls and Ghost SNES.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ UAE/Dubai/Burj Khalifa
Aweeeeeesome MAN

Thank you Sooooooooooooooooo Much

Request: Ist possible to make one piece wallpapers??

Would be great, Thanks again