im exhanging mine due to reboot issue. i wonder how long it takes to get the new one?

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by vietn900 View Post
im exhanging mine due to reboot issue. i wonder how long it takes to get the new one?
You mean the one you've ordered through dell has reboot issues? I've already ordered one from Dell and expecting it in two days.

well like every one said ... it's a gamble ... so by sending mine back i can either get a solid n900 or even a worse one ... while i can still do i'll give it a shot ... who knows yours might not be affected

Just called dell and this is what i told them:

My phone keeps restarting ever hour or so

This is what they told me:

Thanks, we will send you a new one.

it was that easy lol and best of all they don't want me to return the phone right away. they told me once the new one arrive then i can ship the old one back

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
That's nice. They don't even want a proof that it's defected

i guess cuz they already have enough proof from other n900 owners lol

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I ordered from dell and I actually got a replacement due to my fear of the slider being loose.. Getting to the right representative on the phone was a bit of a hassle but after I talked to the right person.. I was so surprised how fast and easy is to get one.. They shipped it fast (Igot the replacement in 2-3 days).. And they also send you a UPS or FEDEX return label to ship it back to them for free.. (in my case they first sent me a UPS return label but I was very busy to send it back on time.. They ended up by sending me a letter with a FEDEX return label which worked out for me because they are open 24/7..

how late were you?

LOL wow i just receive my new n900 today! Dell overnight it for me. I can't believe that they are this fast Hmm i got two n900 and they haven't send me a return label yet so i guess im going to mess around with the other old one first!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Wow! If only Nokia were that interested in making customers satisfied with their purchase. :P Props to Dell!