Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I just received a M70007 tablet, it's a chinese tablet that costs $90. For it's price is an interesting little device. The one thing that struck me is that it supports two point touch, and it doesn't seem to have any high tech screen. I don't know if it's fake or real multitouch but pinch to zoom works fine. Has anybody else had any experience with this device? Thoughts?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
More details please? vendor? how long is the wait etc.

This is the one, right, http://www.sungworld.com/Html_skin05...etail_27.html?

TIA,

bun

yes that's about it, but with a white button. I realized after trying to flash it with an unofficial rom that it isn't an M70007 exactly, but rather the MID703 ROM worked. I bought it for $89 on dealextreme and I waited for around 2 weeks, but I suspect there was a hellenic post strike in between.

I will now give it to a relative who needs to check his mails, and he doesn't have a computer. Maybe I get another one for me.The battery life isn't very good by the way, but I have a reservation. It may get better after a couple of charges.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Does it get root easy?
Is it really a Froyo?
any problems? g sensor, gps, speaker poor quality etc. I am thinking to get it, just for fun.

TIA,

bun

There is something very similar here:

http://www.blueberry-eu.com/main.php...ubgroup=netcat

Please compare the back sides.

Is this the one you got from dealextreme, 7" Touch Screen LCD Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/Camera/TF (ARM V5 349.79MHz) ?

TIA,

bun

Yes that's is it. I am not sure the processor spec is correct though. Maybe they mixed up the processor with the DSP, I can't find it now but I think there was a similarly clocked dsp. Anyway I think that it has a 800mhz processor.

http://techknow.freeforums.org/how-t...irst-t673.html

Is that the similar/same device?

The layout of ports and buttons is very similar.
The hardware is the same.

No it's not the same. Power button is on the top of the device, and on the front there is only one button. Apart from that it looks alike.
Also it doesn't have hdmi, and the usb ports (big usb a's) are on a seperate hub (2 usb, 1 ethernet) that attaches to the pad with a i-phone like port.

Tags
m70007