Active Topics

I don't know if it's just a transient blip thing but I've noticed a bit of renewed interest in the N900 from the wider Linux community. A forum I frequent has seen a bit of activity lately with people expressing an interest in getting one or saying the'd just got one.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Please post relevant links
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

i got my n900 only last week was rly hard to find! i waited a bit too long, have been holding off getting one ever since it came out (so pricey!)

so glad i did though as i love this thing to bits already

p.s. i am a coder

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
I thought last week that development seems to have picked up again, maybe news of CSSU has kick started it, maybe not, but it certainly seems to be there's a reignited spark of interest on this board with new apps and features. Yesterday my phone crawled to a halt (appman was messing up) and i hated it. Once i got it up and running again it was going at a tremendous speed, sites opened instantly, everything was as it should be, and i realised there's nothing out there that can replace my N900 (that's why when my first one broke recently, i bought another one). People who don't use it don't have that same opinion of course, but i also don't know anyone that attached to other phones like Androids and BBS. People think it of the iPhone until they see what other phones can do, then they don't miss it (a trend i'm seeing a lot of here in American), and if they see the almost religious fanaticism of the N900, i guess they can only be intrigued for so long