"hidlon home has crashed" i get this message once a day... when im lucky... **** n900 can some1 help me?

in one desktop i have 6 contacts, second one i have 13 shortcuts, the third one i have weather widget, schedule widget, turn on fm transmitter widget, the fourth one i have the music widget, the e-mail widget, the touch search widget, and one more contact... what could it be?

Last edited by chemist; 2010-07-29 at 13:20.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
have you installed stuff from extras-testing or devel? what about modified hildon home?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

No i havent mess w hildon home, but i do have installed things from devel & testings though so i guess there is my answer right?...

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Yes, remove all third party widgets from your desktop but one and restart hildon-home (or reboot) to have the change in effect properly. If you know how often hildon-home crashed wait at least double that time before you put another of the 3rd-party widgets on (add just one at a time!) and wait another double period. Have fun and good luck! (Uninstall the extras-devel or -testing version and install the extras version of it, for -devel you may try -testing first if the versions differ...)