EDIT 22/06/2010: the phone has been sold.

After almost 6 months of using my Nokia N900, I am going to sell it. I really like the device quite a bit, but I fancy a change. I've used it with quite a few accessories (bought specifically for the N900), so I'll sell these as well.

I thought this would be a good place to sell it, as I am sure there are people looking for a well taken care of second-hand N900.

Specifically, I am selling the following:

1. An unlocked N900. It has been used, but is in very good shape, as it has always been used with a pouch. Original purchase price: 599 euros.- It was purchased from the official Nokia on line store in December 2009;- It comes with 2 years of warranty;- The sales package includes the phone, the battery, TV out cable, USB connectivity cable, charger, charger adapter (to convert old nokia chargers to micro USB), cleaning cloth, hands free headset.
2. An official Nokia pouch for the N900 (CP-321). Original price: 10,40 euros.
3. Extra external battery from Nokia (DC-11). Original price: 40 euros. Used only a few times.
4. Hands free bluetooth headset from Nokia (http://europe.nokia.com/find-product...headset-bh-212). Original price: 27,80 euros. Used only a few times.
5. Charger and connectivity cable (CA-126). Original price: 15 euros. Used only a few times.
6. Two wooden table stands for the N900 (sold on this forum). Original price: 8 euros.
7. Joikuspot Premium for N900: 10 euros.

Given that everything is less than 6 months old, well taken care of and has a street value of 700 euros, I am looking to sell the whole lot for 400 euros. However, should you not be interested in everything, I'll sell all the specific N900 stuff for 330 euros (items 1, 2, 6, and 7).

I am located in Spain, and given the exchange rates, I guess this is more attractive to euro country citizens... but anyone is welcome, of course.

I am uncertain of shipping costs, but I think that shipping costs within Europe should be less than 20 euros (including insurance for the shipment).

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

EDIT: With some pictures of the whole lot and the phone:
1. The whole lot (the cleaning cloth is still in the box and I forgot to add it, whereas the second "stand" is in the office so couldn't be put in the photo: link

2. The front of the phone with the screen on: link

3. The front of the phone with the screen off: link

If you want to see more pictures, just let me know.

Last edited by bheetebrij; 2010-06-22 at 09:49. Reason: Illustrating the package...

The Following User Says Thank You to bheetebrij For This Useful Post:
Hi, i'm very interested in this, you can contact me on my e-mail because I don't visit maemo.org often. my e-mail is kjaodd@gmail.com and i'm in spain for the next two weeks.

Originally Posted by oddason View Post
Hi, i'm very interested in this, you can contact me on my e-mail because I don't visit maemo.org often. my e-mail is kjaodd@gmail.com and i'm in spain for the next two weeks.
Ok. I'll be in touch with you over email.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Will you be willing to sell only the DC-11?

Originally Posted by vldcnst View Post
Will you be willing to sell only the DC-11?
No, certainly not at the moment. I really feel that for most hard-core N900 users the DC-11 is a must have and I'd like to offer it together with the N900.

The truth is that I have not used the DC-11 often, but that is because I am always close to a charger.

Originally Posted by oddason View Post
@oddason, should you still be interested, please let me know.

In order to avoid confusion, I am more than willing to hear from other interested folks. I have not heard for over a week from Oddason, so I think he may not be interested anymore.

Originally Posted by bheetebrij View Post
@oddason, should you still be interested, please let me know.

In order to avoid confusion, I am more than willing to hear from other interested folks. I have not heard for over a week from Oddason, so I think he may not be interested anymore.
I am interested in the whole package, please contact me at: AlexKorova@gmail.com

Kind regards

The phone has been sold. Just so you all know.

Thanks for the interest!