Notices

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
ok, so this is a simple idea (and maybe even someone else has came up with this): all i want sometimes is to go and dial numbers right away.. NOT to enter a phone app, and then press dial pad button... NO!
a simple shortcut to that same dial pad would be AWESOME!!!!
for example: when you press some number from your text message, it right away lead you to the phone app, BUT it turns on a dial pad right away! and another thing: it gives you a close button and not a back to phone.....
IF (and only if) a shortcut (command) for that exist, i could implement it on QBW, so i could even customize its appearance, and size, an number of the same across the 4 desktops... and so one...
so... anybody help ???

Originally Posted by neboja View Post
ok, so this is a simple idea (and maybe even someone else has came up with this): all i want sometimes is to go and dial numbers right away.. NOT to enter a phone app, and then press dial pad button... NO!
a simple shortcut to that same dial pad would be AWESOME!!!!
for example: when you press some number from your text message, it right away lead you to the phone app, BUT it turns on a dial pad right away! and another thing: it gives you a close button and not a back to phone.....
IF (and only if) a shortcut (command) for that exist, i could implement it on QBW, so i could even customize its appearance, and size, an number of the same across the 4 desktops... and so one...
so... anybody help ???

Hi, there's already a combo On Desktop Dialer Widget QBW which could be now (>=v1.0.3) reorganized into a single widget with multiple customizable hot-spots.

It can be made visible on desktop and hidden when not needed any more.
Any help?
Ciao.

and i was just creating a post in QBW thread.....
i know about your widget,... and as i sead, it is pretty AWESOME thing you did... but i want just to get in phone app/ dial pad in one click.... and get out in a same way.... i described in a previous post how phone app can get in dial pad right away... but i just need that command...
any help would be great! THX!

I just use the numbers on my h/w keyboard which opens the dial pad straight away.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlon For This Useful Post:
@marlon: so do i... but sometimes, i can't use it (one hand can't hold phone and dial number... or it is extremely hard, and other hand is supporting the rest of the body to not fall down in public transportation during the rush-hour)
...for example

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.CallUI /com/nokia/CallUI com.nokia.CallUI.ShowDialpad string:""

regards
Nicolai

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
nicolai thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

next thing i want to do is to make a widget whit one side sits a phone link, and other a dialpad... now i will give a this simple png-s and all i want is for someone that could develop a simple widget for that...
so it is this 2 commands:

for phone app:
Code:
dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr /com/nokia/HildonDesktop/AppMgr com.nokia.HildonDesktop.AppMgr.LaunchApplication string:"rtcom-call-ui"
for dialpad (thx nicolai) :
Code:
dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.CallUI /com/nokia/CallUI com.nokia.CallUI.ShowDialpad string:""
and this is a png-s for it Name:  phone.png
Views: 814
Size:  10.9 KBName:  keypad.png
Views: 898
Size:  14.3 KB

another thing would be great: could be widget be in different sizes? small, medium, and large (always wanted a big phone app link...)

SO: a simple .deb in repository... widget that do just this... scalable... nothing else (for now )

Last edited by neboja; 2010-09-28 at 13:47.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neboja For This Useful Post:
dear nicolai thank you for everything.
but i need help from you, like you did about the dial pad a simple script , i need another simple script that i can access it from beecon ( from the my calendar the GO TO TASK, whats the script for GO TO TASK.
thank you.

hi to all.
any news about calendar Go TO Task script ?!?!?!