Active Topics

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Hello people from TMO. At Friday's night I was hanging with some friends in the backyard of one of their homes. We were all tallking in a small group, and one of my stupid friends suddenly had an idea and went out of his chair directly to the room's PC to check something on FB (that was a gay guy's wall we were talking about, thats another story hahah).

So, he stood up and I was in his way using my N9, and he pushed my hands while coming by. The result was my N9s first fall ever after near a year and a half of use. I tried to catch it while it was flying so i slowed it down a little bit. It landed and make some turns, but nothing happened to the screen or the case. (it was protected by the factory shipped silicon cover)

The only thing i notice after the fall, is that when i open the camera app and then close it i hear a loud "click" coming from the lens module. I dont know if that was there before. The camera works just as always and i cant find anything bad with it.

So, what do you think?

Thanks in advance and remember, never stand in fron of anybody going straight to a PC with Facebook hahah.

1100 >> 3220 >> 5310 >> 5230 >> N9

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
I also noticing this click-noise by closing the camera-ui and disabling the flahlight.

I think it is a common behaviour.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 82 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
I also noticing this click-noise by closing the camera-ui and disabling the flahlight.

I think it is a common behaviour.
That relieves me, thanks!

Anyway i think it's too loud in my case, maybe I'll record it so you can hear it.

1100 >> 3220 >> 5310 >> 5230 >> N9

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
I think there's nothing to worry because mine also makes that sound inspite of it being brand new. I always hear it when I usr MeeScanner.

Tutorial - OpenVPN for N9

The Following User Says Thank You to khan.orak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
I've never dropped my N9, but it does make the click sound occasionally while focusing.

I guess it's caused by loose positioning inside the case and the focus shifting.