Active Topics

I use my n900 to run my ebay account,listing photos questions paypal ect.I can take a photo put on auction page all using n900.I never need to use a desktop or laptop everything can be done on my mobile.I would be interested to know if any other mobile device can do this.thanks hhadrian

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
A laptop?

Actually the "mobile" versions of these sites are useless.

I find the n900 and the microb browser handle "normal" web content much better than crippled "mobile" versions.

Unless you are using Flash!

The Following User Says Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post:
no,i have not seen a laptop that can take pictures and upload to an ebay listing,and certainly not one i can carry around london like a mobile phone.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Georgia
u know.....i just realize the same thing like a few days ago.

i was crying for an app for netflix.....and then realize that i could make a quick change 2 my account right from my N!

the same thing with ebay......sometimes i sit on my bed and get so much done and never have 2 get up and use my PC because my N was over loaded or couldn't do a certain task.

with youtube....u could go to the full site on this thing and just zoom in on the video and it plays with no lag nor lost of quality.....if it didnt eat up the battery an app really wouldn't be needed.

I LOVE MY N900!

For the next device....Nokia should come out with a tablet version or 'something with a larger screen ie: N810' i miss that large screen!

Originally Posted by hhadrian View Post
I use my n900 to run my ebay account,listing photos questions paypal ect.I can take a photo put on auction page all using n900.I never need to use a desktop or laptop everything can be done on my mobile.I would be interested to know if any other mobile device can do this.thanks hhadrian
So it looks like only n900 can run full access to ebay.

So it looks like only n900 can run full access to ebay.
so what stops android or iphone 4g,why are they not able to do this..?

so what stops android or iphone 4g,why are they not able to do this..?
iphone without jailbreaking and editing some system files cannot change user agent string to something that will give a none mobile version.

Most sites have a link to switch to full version though.