Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Albania
Does any body experience very high brightness on the top of photos when flash is enabled or when taking photos at night ?

Last edited by UJKU; 2014-11-16 at 14:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to UJKU For This Useful Post:
put a picture

The Following User Says Thank You to SHARP66 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
put a picture
Ok , here are 2 photos

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
The light of your flash is somehow entering the lens if you can open up the device refit everything and check ? Still same then use small pieces of black tape to isolate the light from inside or outside i.e stick small pieces of them between the camera and flash or try to cover the steel finish in camera . You just need to find out where the light leakage from flash is ouccoring

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
The light of your flash is somehow entering the lens if you can open up the device refit everything and check ? Still same then use small pieces of black tape to isolate the light from inside or outside i.e stick small pieces of them between the camera and flash or try to cover the steel finish in camera . You just need to find out where the light leakage from flash is ouccoring
Hi ,thanx for the reply , i think it is from the back cover bacause when i remove it the photos came normal , i have to figure out something what to do with the back cover

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by UJKU View Post
Hi ,thanx for the reply , i think it is from the back cover bacause when i remove it the photos came normal , i have to figure out something what to do with the back cover
almost done the same idea still applies try it ! meanwhile wait for more replys .

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
IIRC that was discussed before, it's caused by silver frame around camera hole. Paint it dark/matte or remove and effect will be gone.

The Following User Says Thank You to sponka For This Useful Post:
Further to sponka's reply, IIRC it was also discussed that there is sometimes are blue tint to the picture caused by the blue sides of the lens cover.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Exactly, there are dozens of thread about this scattered all over TMO. Paint blue sides and chrome frame to black, and problem should be gone.

funny, enough, for some people, it is enough to paint blue border, while chrome border doesn't produce such effects. I wonder what affects this...

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: