Active Topics

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
I am looking for a way to get my N9 to auto answer calls when I am using it with a BT headset. Unfortunately there is no such setting in Menu. That was the case with N900 as well, but thanks to the wonderful work of nicolai, auto answer feature was implemented in his ProfilesX app.
Does anyone know about a similar project for Harmattan? Or somebody willing to develop it? I think I am not the only one who will be interested.

Last edited by zlatko; 2012-01-12 at 07:07. Reason: Typos

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Hi, I think I could do that, maybe a daemon and some UI to start it, I'll write here when I have something that can be tested

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
@Iktwo
Thank you! We will help with testing.
This is great to have when skiing! ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Here's a .deb that you can try, the UI is simple, and I need to test what happen's when you get two calls, it should only take the first one, but you can test if this is what you had in mind..

YoContesto 0.0.2:
http://iktwo.wikidot.com/local--file....0.2_armel.deb

please test it and tell me what's wrong or what needs to be changed..

Last edited by Iktwo; 2012-02-02 at 15:28. Reason: Edited link

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I was on a ski vacation in the Alps without internet connection.
Just tested the app - can not get it work. No auto answer was performed. Also I am not able to open settings via the button down left on the GUI.
What can I try?

The code is there.. I'm going to test it and let me reupload a new version, open settings? there's no settings tab yet, just the main tab with a simple toggle button, I'm working on it, and also adding a white and black list support..

The Following User Says Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
@Iktwo
By "settings" I meant a bottom tab with cog wheel icon on it, which normally is used as "setting" icon in many Harmattan apps, so I decided that that is a "Settings" button that is not working for me. Otherwise I can toggle the the state with the main button(green/red, on/off), but there is no auto answer in neither state.
Just give mi a sign when new version uploaded and I will test again.
Thank you for your efforts!

Sorry for the delay bro, I've tested this one many times, just open the app, set it to be activated and that's it, it will answer the calls, I'm working on the other features (blacklist,whitelist,block unknown..), as of now the phone does not ring, cause the call it's answered once it's received, I'll add a configurable timer in case you want it to ring some seconds before auto answer, please test the basic function and tell if it's working for you http://iktwo.wikidot.com/local--file....0.2_armel.deb

Last edited by Iktwo; 2012-02-02 at 15:28. Reason: edited link

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
No problem with the delay! :-)
I just downloaded and installed new version, but unfortunately still no result.
Am I doing something wrong? I just open the application, press the red button, it turns green and then I call my phone. Phone keeps ringing without any difference from the normal behaviour. I have tried with app in foreground, background, phone locked or unlocked - no change.
Anyway - configurable timer will be great addition, please implement it.
Thank you for your time and effort you are putting into this! I want to ask other members with N9 to test and comment if it is working for them, because may be it is just my case and there is no need for you try fix something that is actually not an app's fault.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
I found the problem, I was asking I current call wasn't active, but haven't set that in my code, now it should work, please test and tell me so I can start working on other features.. http://iktwo.wikidot.com/local--file....0.2_armel.deb

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post: