Notices

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bulgaria
Hi,
i was wandering can someone tell my,why when i turn on my nokia and on the desktop it notifier me "charger disconect" ? but my charger is not plug in or out ?

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
This is a bug from the Advanced Power Statusbar plug-in. If you uninstall that you will get rid of that notification.

The Following User Says Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
whithout removing the Advanced Power Statusbar ? can i remove it a scrip or somting like that ?

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Originally Posted by AlieNWarE View Post
whithout removing the Advanced Power Statusbar ? can i remove it a scrip or somting like that ?
Not so far as I know - it doesn't bother me anyway, it's just the way it is. Do you reboot that often?

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Switch_ View Post
Not so far as I know - it doesn't bother me anyway, it's just the way it is. Do you reboot that often?
Actually, you CAN, you just have to be willing to look through a lot of code, and know Python.

It's written in Python, so with root access and a code editor, you can tweak it, since it doesn't need compiling. I presume it's because it starts on the assumption that the charger is in some state (whether null or charging, apparently not unplugged, though), and then the first execution checks for charging status, finds it on discharge, and then defaults to normal if-charger-state-is-changed-to-not-charging-play-this-popup-notification. Should be pretty easy to make it assume it's NOT charging upon load, since people probably don't care about getting a 'charging' notification upon boot if they ARE charging.

not worth the effort.. it's not like your phone is usable directly after a reboot, and by the time the phone is stable enoough to be used the notification has long disappeared

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Char For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by Char View Post
not worth the effort.. it's not like your phone is usable directly after a reboot, and by the time the phone is stable enoough to be used the notification has long disappeared
Exactly...

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Alexandria,Egypt
speaking about bugs,my web close saying internal error mainly while streaming video,and sometime mobile disconnects from wifi alone while wifi is working fine any help please?

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by heartbreakdoctor View Post
speaking about bugs,my web close saying internal error mainly while streaming video,and sometime mobile disconnects from wifi alone while wifi is working fine any help please?
It's probably best for you to start a new thread for your problem. Please use a descriptive title.

so we speaking about bugs then i found 1 agan , if someone can help mamodder ? - it want a power kernel ? were can i find it i forgot and about the h-e-n ? how can i start my flash ? i trying adn trying butt it not show me in the file manager ? and about the BUG vere "charger disonnect" nothing helps atles i remove the app but i don't want to ;( pls help wit scrip or someting