Notices

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
I tried searching in other forums and couldn't find a solution. Kindly post a link to help me if you have come across my problem.

1. There was a time where I accidentally deleted a couple of icons by accident when I plugged it to my PC through mass storage mode which included things like the n900.ico and probably other things (sorry, can't remember which)... which made the device icons (in the file manager) to show the media files with different icons... (i don't know if it affects anything).

Name:  Screenshot-20101212-120306.jpg
Views: 1461
Size:  24.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot-20101212-120359.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  20.8 KB

2. After that, I realised that my videos in the media player doesn't seem to continuously play and stops after the end of each video.

Is there a way to workaround these problems? Thanks

Besides reflashing the device, is there a way to get back the n900.ico and other files to get these things functioning again?

UPDATE:
Thanks to DET_D5t in http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?sh...#entry38573227 I managed to get back the .n900.ico file to reappear again instead of the generic USB icon...

Now, the only problem is getting the video player to play continuously... *sigh

Last edited by Dark_Angel85; 2010-12-16 at 07:06. Reason: Update with pictures for clarity

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nigeria
Hi Dark,

I don't think it's the N900 that has the issue. When I had issues with mine, it displayed some icons that looks like bugs when I open the picture view. I was advised it's my FAT file that had the issues; that i should back up the memory content, then reformat the memory card. I did this using a system and it worked for me.

You could wait to get other responses before you act.

Cheers

oh... OK... i'll try reformatting the memory card and see what happens

well... looks like reformatting the card isn't helping...

Could it be that the videos are not playing continuously for some other reason?