Active Topics

for some website like bbs.dospy.com when i click the thread that i can only read 3 posts then i cant drag the page down anymore on n900 web browser. also qqzone i cant view the full page, the most left and most right edges are cut off.

is there any problem with my n900 or it is a common issue?

thank you.

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by urmybaby View Post
for some website like bbs.dospy.com when i click the thread that i can only read 3 posts then i cant drag the page down anymore on n900 web browser. also qqzone i cant view the full page, the most left and most right edges are cut off.

is there any problem with my n900 or it is a common issue?

thank you.
Both web pages loaded fine. The threads in bbs loaded fine also. I got the qqzone website to fit in the sceen using the "spinning zoom" gesture - http://maemo.nokia.com/features/maemo-browser/gestures/

If you are still having issues I would try clearing private data in the options section of the browser.

Originally Posted by Magel282 View Post
Both web pages loaded fine. The threads in bbs loaded fine also. I got the qqzone website to fit in the sceen using the "spinning zoom" gesture - http://maemo.nokia.com/features/maemo-browser/gestures/

If you are still having issues I would try clearing private data in the options section of the browser.
i will try again thank you

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Also have you increased the cache size in your browser? under Options, and Settings. Try that if it still doesn't work.

I have a problem viewing forums, for example: http://forums.battleforge.com/forum/...isplay.php?f=9
The website is cut from the left side, there are thing that should display but they're cut for some reason on N900. I tried Spinning Zoom and Cache size change but it was of no use.
Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
This "cutting off" phenomenon also happens for me with this very site.
Any suggestions/tips much appreciated.

* Not sure if cache size is connected to this.
* Nor the private data store.

Hello frnds, i'm new user of n900.Now i have an problem that web browsr in n900 dosn't open the page.. Ovi store also. Even i have GPRS setting.Can anyone help me.. what's the problem..i need to install any software to access the web??? I'm waiting for reply asap... Plz help me..

@sylo
@afaq
In the case of microb I don't have an answer for you. As much as I prefer microb I have had trouble with a few sites also. (php? and doubleclick.com redirects.)

I tried Opera on the site sylo posted and it rendered better.

As a self defense strategy I would recommend installing a few different browsers, ie. Opera and Midori for instance. Not the ideal solution but use the tool that works
Take care.

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
This "cutting off" phenomenon also happens for me with this very site.
Any suggestions/tips much appreciated.
try changing to the "classic light" theme (there's a dropdown box where you can select your theme of choice).

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

Hey rustler, can u let me know what the use of access the root in N900??
How can i maintain my cell with root?? thanx