Active Topics

Hi there,

I am thinking about selling my N900, asking for $390 shipping. I pre-ordered it and have been using for approx 6 months as my main phone. No hw problems like loose USB. The phone has screen protector and is in a good condition. So why am I selling it?

Well... Tmobile coverage is not as good as ATT around my area, I get tired of Nokia's decision process, and am considering switching to iPhone/Android. Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Can you give an approximate of the shipping expences to Europe? I am having USB problems so maybe I could have a backup device with an english kb... Is the device locked BTW?

Hi.
How much would be shipping to Italy?

Thx

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Haha, competition eh? Lets have an auction

Was thinking US sale only but let me look at the shipping cost later and get back to you two. Images will come later, too.

Just looked up several shipping option, and UPS/FedEx is probably too expensive. Express shipping to Italy through USPS is estimated to be around $35. I guess I could take $5 off for oversea shipping so expect to add $30 to the price.

Sorry guys... sale closed. I changed my mind and am keeping it.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Sorry guys... sale closed. I changed my mind and am keeping it.
Lol... why?

I really want a Android phone. Webkit is fast and will get flash soon. Besides, Google has some useful killer free app. But then I realize there will always be something better, and even if I get a Galaxy S/Moto Droid 4" now there will be something better show up at the end of the year that makes me want to switch.

I guess I saw N9 confirmation and want to hold on to see how it's like.

If your going switch later you should sell the N900 now, put the money into a bank or smartypig and get yourself a cheap handset. Then when whenever comes you buy it then.

Waiting with a device you don't like just means its sale price deappreciates more once the new and fast hardware comes out.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...