Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Welcome to the all new website requested by the government to get feedback about bogus patents

http://patents.stackexchange.com/

except it doesn't work because it's being administrated as a jeopardy game.

Sorry but your thread needs to be in the form of a question about a specific item on a patent or it will be closed.

Who will make it to 10,000 points first?
The frustrated and outraged businesswoman
"Apples recent patents are prior art, for patent # blah blah corp X already had product X on the market which did that in 200X and ........."

Admin: Oh I'm sorry
XXX
your thread was not in the form that does all the work for patent attorneys and the patent office therefore it's rejected. Oh wait I mean it wasn't in the form of a question of a specific blah blah blah blah excuse do my work, do our work, blah blah blah.

The small business owner? "How does claim 27a on patent #####letter## not duplicate prior art patent number #####letter## as even though it is dependent on an inferior sensor technology it still has the same function within the context of the device discussed in ++++++ 10 paragraphs (I just did all your patent legal work for you no need to hire 10 lawyers now just 1 or 2 will do) more details more details."

You are a winner!!! Tell him what he's won Bob.

Bob: You get nothing!!! Thanks for playing. We look forward to deleting more of your serious concerns about the stupidity and ignorance and lack of research competence of patent examiners in the future.

A better solution https://defendinnovation.org/

Last edited by aironeous; 2012-09-25 at 01:55.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
It's funny because your outraged post could also benefit from a better formatting

The Following User Says Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post: