Active Topics

Notices

hi,

I saved woodshelf1 on my pc from this site then sent as an email attachement to my my ovi email. I accessed ovi email and opened attatchment then I selected woodshelf1 as my background, idiotically on desktop 1, 2 and later on desktop 4 accidently. I can change theme or desktop background only on desktop 4.

I am unable to change desktop background on 3 desktops that have woodshelf1. I have restored factory settings, nothing happened. still 3 backgrounds with woodshelf background. I restored backed up settings from a previous month, still nothing happened. finally after talking to vodafone upon their advice i formatted my nokia n900 hardrive. still there. the pic is not even in my phone now. surely there has to be a way to remove this background. i have searched entire google, forums trying to get some answers. just dont know wat to do anymore.

just now I saved woodshelf1 to 4 in my phone images and tried to put them on desktop 1, 2 and 4 and then tried to change it another pic. it has not worked. PLEASE HELP!

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I don't know much about ovi email, but can you put the background in a directory on your N900 and just change the background by selecting Change Background in the usual way? What happens if you try to do that?