Active Topics

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Hello:

Can any of you that has bought your N900 with DELL tell me your experience(s) with this seller. good AND bad.

I do not live in the USA, but will be traveling there soon. I am planning on getting the N900 on-line at the DELL site and having it shipped to my hotel.

Is DELL reliable? Does the comply with their shipping dates and transit times? Did you get what you ordered? Any of you has had any surprises with DELL ?

For what is worth, I have bought Nokia Tablets (n810) before with Amazon, same method I described and have never had a problem. It is just DELL now is offering a better pricing for the N900.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Last edited by febb; 2010-02-24 at 05:39.

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
dell.com....the first come....randomly served company

haha.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ San Diego, CA USA
I ordered the N900 today from Dell. I have purchased products from them in the past, and have never had any problems with delivery, support, or warranty issues.

You should have tried preordering your n900 before they came out. Around Black Friday Dell was shipping out some newer orders before the older preorders.

call them up and tell them you want to cancel, they may give you 50 dollars off.

I didn't order a n900 but I have ordered other phones via the dell small business site and everything went smooth and I had no problems at all with them.

It went good for me ... I was surprised i heard a lot of bad reviews about dell but i guess im the lucky one

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...highlight=dell

There is a happy dell experience for you

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Originally Posted by isocoma View Post
I ordered the N900 today from Dell. I have purchased products from them in the past, and have never had any problems with delivery, support, or warranty issues.
Isocoma:

You mention you ordered from DELL Today, (Feb 23rd 2010, I take)... What is the shipping date and delivery date estimates you got from their web site or customer service dept. ?

This is to make some calculations as to when to order so the shipment gets to my hotel on or before I do....

Thanks for your replies and the info. Best regards.

Last edited by febb; 2010-02-24 at 05:45.

i recommend rush delivery ... otherwise it may take about a week for yours to come ...