Notices

Alright. Forgive me if there is another post about this already, i've been trudging through the forums for several days now. My question is this. Is it possible to listen to pc audio on the n810 via bluetooth. In other words, convert the n810 into an audio headset. There has to be something out there that can let me do this, and if not, then there needs to be. My main reason for this is that i'm in college right now and i am kinda lacking in the tv department. I want to be able to watch movies on my pc, sit on the couch and still listen to the audio with headphones so i don't disrupt my roommates. Thanks in advance for any help!

The Following User Says Thank You to wakeboard115 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
This doesn't answer your question, but I hope you've discovered BlueMaemo, which will allow you to remotely control your TV.

I've never seen what you're talking about, and I've been on this forum a long time. It's not the answer you want, but how about just buying a long audio cord extension, like this or this.

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

why not just encode the movies on the n810 and watch them wherever you want?

as for the audio streaming, i know you can stream to a headset, but I dont think the n810 has audio over BT installed.

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Seattle, WA
Look here.

The Following User Says Thank You to baksiidaa For This Useful Post: