I have recently got an iPhone and an MSI Wind. Between the two, my N800 is sitting about the place unloved. As such I'm thinking that selling it on would make the little fellow happy!

What I have:

N800 (still has factory screen film on it, so screen is pristine - tho film will need replacing/removal as it is quite worn.) The device is in good condition, though it might have the off scuff... I can take pictures if required to.
2 stylus, headphones (unused), slip cover, sync cable and pretty much whatever else was in the box, except the memory card. I've replaced the memory card with two 2GB cards (one is Sandisk, the other is PNY, both are fully working etc.) I also have a USB host adapter (allows you to use the N800 with USB keyboards etc) that is not OTG, but works fine with the USB switcher applets or the scripts that you can run from the command line.

Latest ROM will be installed (Diablo/NIT OS 2008) and I can clone the OS to one of the cards and install the boot menu if required.

I'm based in the UK, but will ship world wide - all you need to do is pay for shipping and insurance (optional - tho, recomended.)

Still have the original box. Bought in London, UK circa November 2007. The battery holds a good charge (will last in standby with Wifi off for weeks on end.)

I'd like a fair price, but will ponder a close offer.. £100 (paid £199) + Postage costs (UK will be under £10, international will give a quote when discussing payment.)

Remember "offers" people. Make me an offer... I might accept it.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Sarajevo, Bosnia
Would you deliver to Bosnia and how much would be shipping?

Sorry, been a little busy at work this last week. Missed this reply. I think it should be okay. I'll check and PM you with a price for shipping.

Still available

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Chorley UK
Hi mate, did you get my PM? YOu wana trade this for my PSP?

Joey.

150 cad + shipping