Googled N810, and Froogle product results showed preorders already popping up ($450).

This looks promising, as $450 is more palatable to me than $480, and tips the scales in favor of the N810 over the N800 for me.

And interesting that their "Detailed Specs" page indicates that it has a "Built-in FM transmitter". It's been mentioned before and I speculated somewhere else that it was the optional component you can find on the N810 Accessories page. But perhaps there really is one built in.

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington, DC
I noticed the MobileCity promo this morning as well. I was tempted to click the "pre-order" button, but the:
Expected Arrival Date
No ETA at this time

gave me some pause. I'd feel more comfortable pre-ordering from Amazon, PCMall, BestBuy, Circuit City, Fry's, or anyone with a little more name recognition.

Any thoughts on whom to pre-order from?

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ home
$450 is a little improvement, but not enough in my opinion. I wonder what amazon will list it as?

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington, DC
Can Texrat (or anyone else "in the know") tell us a "Street Date" for the Nokia N810? When is Nokia shipping to retailers/vendors? Has Nokia given retailers "Do Not Distribute Until" date?

Everything I've seen so far is "ETA Unknown."

...and yeah, I'm really curious about when/how-much Amazon will list it for?

Last edited by promethh; 2007-10-22 at 15:55. Reason: annotation for Amazon

i was told this afternoon mine ships 11-26-2007 2 day express there internet company quoted that i got # from nokia web site there taking orders!!! also was told twenty thousand sold by noon monday per salesman raymond

Originally Posted by jzencovich View Post
$450 is a little improvement, but not enough in my opinion. I wonder what amazon will list it as?
Amazon lists it at $441 but no delivery date yet. Free shipping though.