Is anyone else having a problem opening maemo.org's website on the n900 after the PR1.2 update?

All other websites open fine on my device, and maemo.org opens fine on my desktop, but when trying to open maemo.org on my n900 it takes FOREVER to load the basic page structure, then bombs out before loading any of the CSS....

Some user-agent detection work-in-progress snag?

note: this is irrespective of using a 3g or wifi connection, and some of the sites I've tested are far bulkier than maemo.org's so it's not a link issue

Lol, I can't even get into Maemo.org or Maemo.org/News. Luckily I can get into Talk.Maemo.org.....

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
I have no issues, loads fine and as quick as before PR1.2

Sounds wierd?

Yer, I don't think it's an issue with the firmware, just.. something fishy with the maemo.org server..

Just tried maemo.org/News from the desktop after seeing xtian's post, and it's not loading at all. maemo.org's front site still work on the desktop though for me

just updated. went looking for patch notes maemo.org was hangin and wouldnt load tried other sites they worked. came here saw your post, i must concur.
regards,
m

ps this phone feels blazing fast after the update, other than the site

Last edited by morack; 2010-05-28 at 05:30. Reason: ps

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Austria (no kangaroos over here)
I think it's not an issue of the N900, had lots of trouble loading maemo.org with desktop too in the past few days. As mentioned before, luckily TMO caused no problems so far

CU - M_99

only talk section seems to work for me. I guess because talk used to be a different site which if is true means that the maemo.org server may be down or under construction.