Active Topics

OK here is the story. I got this cell to replace my Nokia N8 that has had a battery issue since the Belle Update. I got this phone about 1 week ago Brand spanking new in sealed box, from Nokia.
The day I got it in the mail, I came across some one who said they can fix my N8. SO of course I went for it. And this weekend I got it and its fixed.

So here is the info on the 808. It has been used for a week. It is the US version. Belle OS. The color is White. In pristine condition . I never even took off the screen protector that all phones come with Brand New in Box with. The only thing that I have taken out of box is charger and battery of course. Everything else is still wrapped. I will attach two pics, that I took with my N8. If you need more info contact me. This phone is great, especially the 41megapixel camera. But I am sure you already know that. I just dont need the phone the cell as I got my N8 back.

$450

Location is South Florida and will ship as long as you pay shipping. I am not an ebay seller so I will not rape you on shipping charges. I will go to post office and get the price of shipping before all is done.
Attached Images

Last edited by louiekid; 2013-09-24 at 18:53.

n8 to 808 for free? lucky guy

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
which forgotten , rogue service of Nokia is handing out free 808's?
I have an N8 here, how to get my free 808 upgrade? I'd like to keep the N8 of course since I already upgraded it to MP40 (non-purple display)

Ok the phone was not free.
I bought the 808 to replace my N8, due to the battery life issue.
But I got my N8 fixed and now am selling the 808.

So I am selling this phone.

N8 is my favorite phone I have had from nokia. So i will have it till it dies.

Tags
808 pureview, nokia, sale new