Active Topics

Driving me nuts. I use google voice forwarding for SMS. That means each contact should have 2 numbers, one with their real number and one that is their GV number (If I message it, my text appears to have come from my GV number rather than my Cell number).

My GV forwarding numbers are disappearing from my contacts on my N9 when MFE syncs to Google every day. It's annoying. What can I do about this? I really wish I could just sync everything from MFE onto my phone and then unpair it and keep the data on the phone. It would make life so much easier.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by legoman666 View Post
Driving me nuts. I use google voice forwarding for SMS. That means each contact should have 2 numbers, one with their real number and one that is their GV number (If I message it, my text appears to have come from my GV number rather than my Cell number).

My GV forwarding numbers are disappearing from my contacts on my N9 when MFE syncs to Google every day. It's annoying. What can I do about this? I really wish I could just sync everything from MFE onto my phone and then unpair it and keep the data on the phone. It would make life so much easier.
Don't know the answer sorry but maybe Sergey can help?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=78480&page=61