Active Topics

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Biel/Bienne - Switzerland
Hello

I was wondering if it's possible to sync the Garnet VM with OS X (Adress Book and iCal).

I realized it's not possible with Palm Desktop, it doesn't allow syncing via Network. I tried out Missing Sync from Mark/Space but had no success so far.

Does anybody know how to get that working. Are there any Terminal solutions or did I make something wrong?

With Parallels and Windows the Hotsync stops before it's finished and I don't know why.

The Following User Says Thank You to gentux For This Useful Post:
I have been able to sync addresses, datebook, todos, and pocket quicken via missing sync v6.0.4. under preferences i select allow netwok sync and allow all handhelds to network sync. i have osx 10.5.3 installed on a macbook pro and v6.0.4 is the first one to sync successfully with palm v2 beta. also i disabled install and backup missing sync modules as they would hang the network sync. but i have a very useable palm on my n800 and left my lifedrive in the desk drawer.

The Following User Says Thank You to job4031 For This Useful Post:
Thanks, i'll give missing sync another chance.

And got it! Thanks very much, i was able to sync until the network connection go lost and i had to force quit Missing Sync. But it works.