Active Topics

Still trying to get my post count up... I'm aware I'll be responsible for any customs fees.

As I was perusing the forums and your back log, it looks like you took quite good care of this phone, but I just thought of a couple questions.

1) is the phone unlocked? or is it still locked to the carrier you purchased from?
2) how is the usb connection? have you had any issues with it?
3) I saw you were overclocking the phone at one time, have you noticed any issues with doing so?

Once the forum says I've posted enough to PM I will let you know my postal code.

Just tried sending you a PM not sure if it went through as I'm getting a message that the forum is going read-only... let me know.

Originally Posted by nicker View Post
Still trying to get my post count up... I'm aware I'll be responsible for any customs fees.

As I was perusing the forums and your back log, it looks like you took quite good care of this phone, but I just thought of a couple questions.

1) is the phone unlocked? or is it still locked to the carrier you purchased from?
3) I saw you were overclocking the phone at one time, have you noticed any issues with doing so?

Once the forum says I've posted enough to PM I will let you know my postal code.
I take good care of my things.

It was unlocked from day 1. I bought it from Amazon. Used abroad also while travelling.

No problems with USB connection till date.

No issues with over clocking.Max i have done is 805hz. I haven't used any kind of applications that will clog the CPU. I installed Nemo and andriod and reflashed back to maemo.

I have flashed the phone to default version before posting this ad.

Received your PM. Replied back.

Last edited by m_dk29; 2013-03-11 at 22:19.

Tags
good condition, n900 sell