Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Hey everyone, this is the first topic i've ever made on TMO.

The reason I made this topic is because I keeping breaking the headphones that are delivered with the N900. So I searched the web a bit for some good and no too expensive in-ears.

I came across the: Shure SE215
From what I saw it looked like a great deal, about 100 euro's.

Now the question is. What kind of headphones do you guys use and how are they?

Philips in ear headphones with hooks (SHH8008) is what I use and are the best I've tried.
http://www.usa.philips.com/c/headpho...specifications

Last edited by zimon; 2012-05-29 at 20:39.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
I tried a couple of different in-ear phones & the Nokia wrap-around bluetooth headset, & found so far the best isolation with the in-ear headphones that came with the N900.

I got so fed up with looking and keeping a good pair for my n900, i actually gave up on the wired portion and ended up picking up these LG HBS-700 stereo headset

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
I took the 3.5mm stereo to RCA video out cable supplied with my Canon camera and swapped the RCA ends for some Sony MDR-J10 earpieces from a shorted pair. This required drilling the cable run a bit larger in the earpieces. I made a double shrink tube stop to prevent the cable from splitting and shrink tube'd the bottom of the earpieces where the cables run in since the silver bits wont go back on. Very tough and since the wire is coax I expect a long life.

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon- Beirut
i got these: http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-...6848758&sr=8-1

They worked great, and have great sound quality.