Notices

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ croatia
thanks... i wasn't making theme from how its describet there i simply take the hole theme whit filebox and put it in my MyDocs and then copy it in my computer... i edited pictures in photoshop... thanks for giving me that link I try it... and i will erase my name... :P

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Making a theme is a lot easier when you use this tutorial.
N900 theming tutorial
This way you can share your theme with all other N900 users

i downlaoded all files and folders bau when i go untar it there is no home folder i go 0.7.48 and then thers no home folder... did i go somewhere wrong??? can i put my previously made pics in that thame??? btw. this is my first theme so thats why i don't know so much and thats why i ask so many questions...

Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
Randomly replacing files while hoping for the best is just how there Meamo "hackers" you can find in the several customization threads do. You are doing this as a real theme, right? As described here?

I would love to be able to try MADDE but I think I need a getting MADDE to work in windows for dummies. Currently I'm working on an icon set originally it was going to be a theme + icons.

I've had no luck in finding trouble shooters for MADDE. I'm working on win xp tried to get the MADDE console installed failed, got it to install with QT doesnt start any tips?

if anyone likes the pics i post and has time to build the theme i will send them over mail or skype...
i have edited pictures of: 4 walls and thumbs, slidelocker, calendar and widget, media player and widget, appmngr, clock, some icons and other...
please contact me via chat or email skype user name: samsa-m e-mail: music99matt@gmail.com