what i am felling here with my phone is that the battery is draining a little bit faster than in PR1.2 i dont know why i have such sensation, so i want to flash it with the image but tablets.nokia is not working probably with the completely flash it will work fine again. does anybody knows when is tablet. nokia back?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Well, once tablets-dev.nokia isnt going back anytime soon (I guess) I tried to fix my DrLaunch problem:

My step by step was:

1)Install DrLaunch
2)Start terminal
3)sudo gainroot
4)cd ..
5)cd ..
6)find . -name *drlaunch* | xargs rm -rf
7)dpkg --configure -a
8)Install drlaunch again

Sounded like it didn't work. Then, in my next reboot, voilá! DrLaunch appeared in my screen out of nowhere.

I don't know if was this that worked or if in the meantime DrLaunch was updated, but anyway, at least for now, now I don't have to flash.

PR 1.3 got me lot of problems...

- Internet 3G is not working anymore. After update the button just got off; Tried to uninstall some apps but none of it resolved. Any idea?

- The vibration is not working anymore. Haven't changed any config, it has gone simply.

Is it secure to downgrade in order to get my phone back to normal?

Thx 4 ideas

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
Wanted to chime in here... but:

My battery lasts longer
My email client is insanely much quicker
UI feels snappier

I am happy with 1.3

Do text messages get lost once you upgrade? If so, how do you preserve text messages when upgrading? Are text message streams saved on the sim card or phone memory? Thanks.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ London
Dr launch problems post pr1.3
Not sure if anyone else has the same problem with Dr Launch,

Before pr 1.3 I had Dr launch running on each of the 4 default desktops - all fine.

Post pr1.3 I can add Dr Launch to 1 desktop and it works, but if I then add it to a second desktop it just vanishes on desktop 1 and 2 for example.

Seems like it no longer works for more than 1 desktop?