Active Topics

very good condition, a few small screen scratches(see pic for angle in worst possible light to see scratches), was basically media player for my kids in the car using tvout(they didnt touch it ), only has mplayer and sib installed and might have a few episodes of dexter and other cartoons left on it. has not been upgraded to 1.2 yet. I bought it new(no it is not the one I bought used from matt on here, forget his handle)

comes with battery and usb cable(you can choose a super short nokia brand one or a regular length one), sorry I don't have the wall charger any more. repeat, it does NOT come with the AC wall charger.

$264 shipped to anywhere in continental US. Don't want to deal with international, sorry. First paypal to brad@bradandsasha.com wins.

yes, this is a great deal compared to ebay and no there is nothing wrong with it. ready to try out some of the new devices coming out soon, so just selling a few older items. I still have another n900, so tmo is not rid of me yet

PM me on tmo or chat me if you want more information that I can answer quickly; besides the video and the picture here, I am not going to be jumping through a bunch of hoops.

I am also uploading a video to vimeo to see operation, it will take a while, but I will edit post when done uploading.

Last edited by quipper8; 2010-07-14 at 18:05.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
ZOMG! that is large! lol. Good luck with the sell buddy.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
ZOMG! that is large! lol. Good luck with the sell buddy.
thanks, just want to be up front as possible with the screen condition. took abojut 24 pics with d90 trying to capture them in the light as well as possible. that one shows them better than any even though the focus on that one is on my finger. i know some folks are hyper-sensitive about screen scratches....they would probably have a heart attack if i took the same pic with my daily driver

Last edited by quipper8; 2010-07-13 at 02:11.

video is finished uploading

sorry, poor quality, no tripod handy, but you can see it does work

sold, thanks for all of your interest

The Following User Says Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post: