Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
My guess: Will be announced with Nokia's first MeeGo device to give the platform some impressive games from the get-go. It will then also be available for the N900.
So it will be Meego's "Bounce".

The Following User Says Thank You to Corso85 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
There's a new game in ovi..... 'Find The App'... The only result it gives is... 'Coming Soon'....

The Following User Says Thank You to navsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Hangzhou.China
Originally Posted by Corso85 View Post
So it will be Meego's "Bounce".
HOHO~~~endless daydream~~~

Originally Posted by aldevil View Post
Its Nokia... What do u think.. its there but there all in vacation now .. so keep waiting for it... or go get an android phone.. or an iPhone 4...
yep best answer, i know not really topic but u should have informed yourself better about nokia devices and in case that nokia n97 was worst u should have known that in case of the support, the n900 wouldn't be better, especially after releasing a new phone "n900" after only a short period of lifetime of the n97. here a tip: nokia isnt what nokia was, they are only trying to compete to apple and android with the worst strategie i have ever seen. if u still want to experience open source in a combination of commercial apps, yeah then get an android. ill do so.

to the jurassic coaster thing: hmm wasnt it declared to be released with meego? cause of the lack of a possible drm?

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
C'mon GUYS!!!! COOMING SOOOOOON!!!!

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
dude are you new?
do you now who and what is ovi store???
try to search for>****,****,mother****,********,i wanna die,who the **** is ovi store?and god damn i hate it so much.
then you will find everything related to ovi store

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Closed Thread