Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
Okay now I know I'm risking sounding like a complete newbie requesting this and that and all that jazz for this theme, but have you guys had a look at this:

http://maemoarena.com/2010/04/live-w...or-nokia-n900/

I would just love to have some very discrete "particles" or something very slowly flowing accross the background image in this theme-to-be.

Similarly to the "particles" seen on the SGTU site: http://www.theskepticsguide.org/

Just less speed, colour could be white, particles not that big and the particles would move to a certain point and vanish and another particle would set off from the original position.
The live wallpaper is really a widget that covers entire wallpaper. would have to work with developer of it to see if it can be done.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Okay I'm currently running this theme (DarkSky by lacedaemon) with this background:

My phone is looking really great and I think that should all the blue(/turquoise?) buttons etc. be turned white, this theme would be set. Maybe add a little purple effects here and there to work better with the background.

Even the media player's effect is somewhat constant with the background in the previous screens:

My suggestions for implementing the 'white blur' that's typical for the look I'd like to see, could be done by adding the blur to all the buttons. For a reference of the 'white fog' see the first post's "N900 Survey" text image.

To get some purple into the theme, I think all that needs to be don is changing the text (turquoise/blue in screenie) to a rather dark purple. The separator lines can be left as is, or boosted by a lighter gray/white:

Last edited by cjp; 2010-04-28 at 09:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:

Tags
fremantle, theme request