Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 109 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Hi there guber99. Your writing style betrays you.
Que pasa amigo, are you a palm reader too?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Only on Tuesdays.

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Originally Posted by Tex14 View Post
The revolutionary leap will come from a smaller manufacturer, hungry to penetrate the market like Apple did 3 years ago......just not sure who that be yet........
I agree, however MeeGo has such a small manufacturer like Apple was a few years ago in Intel. This little known company will probably take leadership as Nokia is known to be very lazy, and will just leave it with them anyway. Intel will prove that the little company can win! They are hungry enough to make a splash, and with Nokia's resources, will have a great chance. Mark my words, everyone worldwide will know the name Intel in the next year. I'd put the house on it.

Last edited by Thor; 2010-02-21 at 19:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thor For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
You're being sarcastic by calling Intel a "small company" right?

Real thread title:

"So many forums to troll, so little time."

My developer provisioning for my iPod touch expired today. I better hurry up and renew it so I can continue to use my own apps on my own device. Wow, three months sure does fly by. I hope their system isn't down.

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
hahhahah is all i can say.. period.

Just in case anyone thought I was joking. What a joke, provisioning so I can develop on my own device; Apple should change their name to A*shole. Same first letter, same number of syllables, and they wouldn't have to change the logo too much.

Name:  a001.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  61.1 KB

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post: