Active Topics

I saw from the previous threads that one of the HP cases are the cheap cases that would work for N810. I have recently lost the case that I have gotten while purchasing the machine, and looking for a cheap replacement. It would be great if you can provide more suggestions. Thanks.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Van Nuys, Ca
I have the HP case mentioned in the other thread. It's the HP Jornada 520/540. Ovestock.com has it for $4.99 right now. The N810 fits in it fairly securely, while it can still be easily removed when needed (I have short, thick fingers so this is a plus for me). Through the openings in the bottom of the case you can view the LED indicator.

Hope this helps,
David

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Bradford, (England)
which colour shall i get ?

What kind of stores do you think would have cotton/nylon/any other material cases similar to the one shipped with the machine with approximately n810's dimensions? I've checked out the prices, and they aren't all that cheap including the shipping and handling fees.

I have the leather one off amazon.com (boxwave-horizontal). it was about 30-40. kinda pricey but well worth,the money. it protects the keyboard very well. the plastic dosnt bother with typing. also it is very easy to remove it from the case. a nice little bonus is the storage thing on the flap. you can put two sd cards and some buisness cards, or money.

I've got 3 of the Jornada cases (you can get it via overstock.com) and I love them to death!

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by DPelletier View Post
I have the HP case mentioned in the other thread. It's the HP Jornada 520/540. Ovestock.com has it for $4.99 right now. The N810 fits in it fairly securely, while it can still be easily removed when needed (I have short, thick fingers so this is a plus for me). Through the openings in the bottom of the case you can view the LED indicator.

Thanks, even though I'm not too fond of the look of it it does seem like a pretty good low-cost option for keeping these devices safe when having them in a bag or something so I may well grab one of these.

Type in Ebay "N810 case" and press "search"

Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Thanks, even though I'm not too fond of the look of it it does seem like a pretty good low-cost option for keeping these devices safe when having them in a bag or something so I may well grab one of these.
I've been using mine for months and everyone says they love the Jornada cases, so I can't see why they'd be an eyesore for you. Or were you talking about the armored cases?