Active Topics

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Florida
The updater said it was going to take like 22 min. it only took like 22 seconds. I installed os2008 feature upgrade 5.2008.43-7. Was this the correct one for me to update with?

Also, I've installed skype, pidgin, maemopad+, beneath a steel sky, and the eastern us maps and on the device I have 93.4 mb available and internal memory card 229 mb available. is that normal?

How big is the update? Did it replace the old os or just upgrade it?

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
I think you just upgraded it not flashed it! Flashing means you replace the OS in the internal flash (by using the USB cable).

The internal flash will save the OS compressed. So what you see about the memory you still have left (in 256M flash and in the 2G internal memory) seems right!

Last edited by nhanquy; 2009-03-11 at 05:19.

I cant use the tablet update wizard. I tried the "fix" pressing back and then next several times and I always get the same message about my clock not having the correct time. When I change the time in windows it gives me a message saying I've failed to connect too many times and now it wont let me, lol!

HELP!!!!!!!

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
What "fix" and where is that from?
The clock problem has been reported here several times.
See https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3834 and http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...d.php?p=237485 .

Originally Posted by sunnydips View Post
I tried the "fix" pressing back and then next several times
several posts on the forum say how this worked for them. I even tried on a different computer.