Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
I will make sure the newest version works from Chinook up to Fremantle.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anidel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
Thanks a lot to both anidel and qwerty12! Xournal is badly needed for maemo tablets, maemo phones, maemo droids and all maemo aficionados... :-)
Tell this to Nokia so that I can also get a cheaper device this round as well

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'm glad to hear things are moving along on this again. One thought, that I mentioned on another thread... Would it be possible to implement some sort of "pager" button? What I'm thinking of is being able to zoom in so you can write neatly, and then use the hand that isn't writing to scroll forward/carriage-return in steps, so that you wouldn't have to waste time scrolling with the stylus. I'm sure this isn't a priority, if it's even feasible, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Well probably the whole canvas will be a pannable area and I will try to implement a similar feature: use the stylus and Xournal draws the stoke, use the finger and Xournal will pan around.
The device seems to report if you're using a Stylus or a finger, so I'll use it.

Of course one can switch back using the traditional method.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ germany
Hi,

are there any plans to port xournal to OS2007 (Bora)? I just installed Bora on my 770. On 2006 it worked pretty well.

I don't have that much time for that, sorry.. but the source code would be available and someone could step in and do it?