Posts: 159 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Hi,

I thought about starting a thread on differend apparel bags/pouches for N810. As for me I have a Golla (www.golla.fi) camouflage coloured bag for my N810, with dimensions: 130 mm x 80 mm x 15 mm. It is made out of fabric, includes a pouch with zipper (headphones fit in quite well) and one pouch without zipper (for memory cards WITH plastic shields).

If anyone else has the need of presenting their pouch/bag for N810 feel free to write to this thread.

Posts: 538 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle
I'm using this one in red & black. Fits the N810 well enough, until a custom case comes along. It's a nice soft leather and only $15 with free shipping

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Originally Posted by locusf View Post
Hi,

I thought about starting a thread on differend apparel bags/pouches for N810. As for me I have a Golla (www.golla.fi) camouflage coloured bag for my N810, with dimensions: 130 mm x 80 mm x 15 mm. It is made out of fabric, includes a pouch with zipper (headphones fit in quite well) and one pouch without zipper (for memory cards WITH plastic shields).

If anyone else has the need of presenting their pouch/bag for N810 feel free to write to this thread.
Sorry for my impertinence...I see you are on the area to knock the Nokia's door..could you tell them that I need to download some repos and I canīt... pse., could you do that for me?

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by akd View Post
Sorry for my impertinence...I see you are on the area to knock the Nokia's door..could you tell them that I need to download some repos and I canīt... pse., could you do that for me?
Lol thanks for the laughs of the friday night