Active Topics

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Madrid Spain
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Oh dear. You're too late I think. You spent so long procrastinating in this thread about whether you should get one, now they have all sold out I'll bet.
I suppose you could send me yours for testing some months... :P ahahah Being serious, I could touch a n900 just past friday. Anyway I hope to find another one soon.

If your a "developer" ...and know your way around writing and reading "code".... go right ahead and get this developer's beauty.... if your like me ( a simple minded user) and just want a great phone... then i suggest an android htc 4.3" phone...they are great and get the "job" done

i just ditched s60v5 and my n97Mini for the n900. world of a difference and no regrets so far, and absolutely no plans to return. the n97mini is just ridiculously slow in comparison.

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK LONDON
Hurry up! Nokia uk already remove the n900 page from their website

I need a n900 too and I'm saving money like crazy!I will get mine hopefully by the end of april.(inshallah)

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Madrid Spain
I've got it!
I bought a new unit in a physical shop, original box with all accessories, etc etc for 279 euro. I'm playing with it and starting understand this little beast.

Originally Posted by andil View Post
Hurry up! Nokia uk already remove the n900 page from their website

I need a n900 too and I'm saving money like crazy!I will get mine hopefully by the end of april.(inshallah)
This guy is actively looking to sell his N900

Why not buy it off him??

N900 for Sale

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Oh dear. You're too late I think. You spent so long procrastinating in this thread about whether you should get one, now they have all sold out I'll bet.
Plenty on Amazon.com

Originally Posted by anjin View Post
I've got it!
I bought a new unit in a physical shop, original box with all accessories, etc etc for 279 euro. I'm playing with it and starting understand this little beast.
I'm glad you got one! I just ordered mine a few weeks ago and have been playing around with it all week! I don't even have cellular service yet as I (live in the US) and had to switch carriers. Heck, I barely even use my mac for checking my email anymore! It's a great device. How are you liking the keyboard?

It is one of the few devices in this price range that I've purchased without actually testing it out. I was a bit worried about the keyboard but once you get used to the spacebar being on the right, and were the period key is, it is excellent!

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
I finally managed to break my screen after dropping it for the umpteenth time. I'm looking for a replacement screen but the local suppliers here in Finland seem to be sold out and I don't know if I can trust the quality of the ebay screens.

I have my N900 and it is really great!!! Key benefit - UI - Maemo is so much better than iOS or Android (which is similar with extra much Google).

When I spent $349 at Amazon on my brand new in box N900 in April 2011, it was best device I could find. (I wished the N950 was for sale and not so capped, but as it is N900 rocks.)

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, hell no, just shoot me, pros and cons